Sunday, July 27, 2014

Update for July 7, 14, and 21st


July 7th, 2014

Hola Familia y Amigos,

Well this week was really special and awesome getting to pass my first birthday here in the mission field. We ate A TON. I felt like I was going to die before I went to bed… 

Every monday, wednesday, and Friday we play soccer at 6 in the morning, so that's how we started off my birthday,  



then our pension made french toast which was my request, and it was so good!




We went to Huachac for our first lunch and ate Pollo Dorado with french fries which was also super good.. 






We then went to another family for our second lunch and ate more chicken with potatoes, and also the first cake of the day. 






They only smashed my face in the cake a little bit.. 





At night we had a "noche hogar" Family Home Evening, just like every other Friday in Huachac, and they bought another cake. 





This time they smashed my face into it big time.. So much that I fell down, 








...and then they smashed 5 eggs on my head so I was super dirty.. 





I washed off...



...and then they smashed 3 more eggs on my head so I had to wash off again and it was freezing cold water.. 





So my birthday was a ton of fun and we had a great time! Even though I wasn't lighting fireworks and with my family and friends, I still had a great birthday, and felt much love from all the members here and for all that they did for me. 



We also had some good success this week, 6 investigators came to church which was awesome. This week is probably my last full week here in Chupaca, because transfers are this next Wednesday. I'll be sad to leave such a good area. My companion and I get along really well so I'll be
working with him a lot. Everything else is good, I'm happy to be here serving The Lord!

Love you and miss you all!
Elder Pincock



*****************************************************************

July 14, 2014

Hola Amigos,






No comments:

Post a Comment